My 10 Favourite Motivational Quotes
"People often say motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily" - Zig Ziglar
The main social media platform I use is Instagram and I often ask my followers/clients how I can help them the most
In a recent poll I created, approximately 70% of my followers said that they knew how to reach their fitness goal, they just lacked motivation to actually do it
I was asked to put together a collection of my favorite motivation quotes to help, so here they are!
1. "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now"
This ones for people putting off starting an exercise plan
2. "There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing"
For those of you worried about what people think about you
3. "You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it"
- Charles Buxton
For those who think they don’t have time to exercise
4. "All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do"
- Norman Vincent Peale
Those who are unsure where life is taking them
5. "Be mindful of how you approach time. Watching the clock is not the same as watching the sunrise"
- Sophia Bedford - Pierce
For those stuck in jobs they hate
6. "Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful"
- Josua J.Marine
For those looking to get into exercise
7. "Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment"
- Jim Rohn
For those who have fallen off the wagon
8."Eighty percent of success is showing up"
- Woody Allen
For those thinking about skipping their workout
9. Goals determine what you’re going to be
- Julius Erving
For those looking to start a new challenge or set a new goal
10. "There are no shortcuts to any place worth going"
- Reverend Theodore Hesburgh
For those looking for a “quick-fix” to achieving their fitness goal
A few of those quotes I think about regularly and whenever a problem, stress or obstacle appears I think to them to help me though
Use these quotes whenever you need a motivational top-up or you're lacking inspiration
And lastly, one final quote that I've repeated to friends and family more times than I can remember;
"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end"
- John Lennon
Thanks for reading guys!
Let me know in the comment box below what your favorite quote is and I'll post it on my Instagram account!
Ben Banbury, the Primal Coach
P.s As a thank you from me for reading my blog, If you're struggling getting into exercise, or you need help getting leaner and stronger, book yourself in for a free 15-minute phone call. I'll more than happily offer you advice and point you in the right direction. Book your call here